I had my post operation appointment today. Dr Richmond told me that everything looked good! He showed me pictures of the inside of my knee which just looked like a 4 year olds finger painter to be honest - I didn't know what was going on. But he told me my range of motion was excellent and that I didn't need to use both crutches and the brace - he recommended the brace for everything except small distances
My range of motion is up to around 110 degrees today I think and pain isn't bad (6-7) so continuing to impress. I also went for a walk today - a little over a mile with just the brace and it felt great!
1 comment:
I'm not sure if this blog is being monitored or still active but I'm interested in how things are now being that it's 2 years since the surgery. Is everything back to normal? How long did it take to fully recover? Would you do anything differently? I need to schedule an ACL reconstruction and want to know what to expect long-term.
Tim
Post a Comment