Monday, July 14, 2008
May 10th - Knee Injury
On May 10th while playing at centre back (out of position mind!) for Kendall Wanderers I went down after a challenge on another player with what Paul 'Your man for the wall' Garvey only could describe as Snap, Crackle and Pop sounds coming from my knee. After being lifted off the pitch my knee began to swell with what I thought was just a minor lateral ligament sprain - a ligament I had hurt a few months previous snowboarding. It was about 15 mins into the first half so I waited until the game was over to go to the ER - I had a rather important party to attend so the ER was just to pick up a pair of crutches to get the sympathy vote from some cute B.C. girls. About 3 hours later, after an x-ray, some painkillers and a crazy man in the next bed shouting abuse at the nurses for an hour I was released with a brace and crutches. A follow-up was set up with Dr. John Ritter for the 22nd. I never made it to the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment